MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area

5 posters

Go down

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area Empty Re: Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area

Post by Motrukkt Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 am

Hello there, I am an exported Annapolitan. I live in Jersey and am in desperate need of BM for my 3 month old who has been recently hospitalized for viral meningitis. My supply has dried up and I want my little Bean to continue with BM. Would you ship to me? I will pay expenses of course.

Thank you in advance,
Katie and Baby Braden

Motrukkt

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area Empty 3 month baby son needing breast milk

Post by Talita Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Dear generous mom, please I would love to get some breast milk, I have a lot of medical issues, with some medications that dried my milk supply. My baby was born earlier and needs BM for his health, I can go to pick it up and reimburse for any costs, he's 3 months, how old is your baby? Thanks, Natalia

Talita

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area Empty Still available?

Post by Colleen&MJ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

If you have any remaining in storage, I'd love to pick it up from you for my adopted daughter.

In any event, thank you from all of us non-lactators for your generosity!

Colleen&MJ

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area Empty Re: Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area

Post by julialroberts Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 am

PM me and let's talk Smile

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by clpicc Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 am

It is not dairy free unfortunately - which is why I had to switch him to formula. I am willing to ship to VA though so let me know.

clpicc

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Is the milk dairy free? Would you consider shipping to VA if I have everything sent to you that you'd need?

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area Empty Hundreds of Oz of Milk Available / Annapolis Area

Post by clpicc Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 am

I have breastmilk from March - May that has been in a deep freeze. My son is on a dairy free formula now so I would love my milk to go to a good home. I do not consume alcohol or caffeine. The milk is in 2-4 ounce bags.
Please let me know if I can help you!

clpicc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down