MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk!

4 posters

Go down

about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk! Empty Re: about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk!

Post by julialroberts Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

If you will consider shipping some of it, I can arrange to have everything sent to you that you will need to ship it to us in VA. We desperately need milk for my baby with a genetic syndrome and a g-tube. Dairy-free would be most excellent for her super-sensitive digestive tract. She could also especially use "youger" milk with more fat content because she is failure-to-thrive (9 months and 9 lbs).

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk! Empty Re: about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk!

Post by Mom2amnande Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 am

I can make it to you too. Erika

Mom2amnande

Back to top Go down

about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk! Empty milk

Post by Chrysohara Mon May 28, 2012 6:42 am

hi, i am a mother of twins who need breast milk, we can come out to you to pick it up, sent you a PM, georgia

Chrysohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mom2amnande Sun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Sent you a private message!

Mom2amnande

Back to top Go down

about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk! Empty about 1000 oz to donate of mostly dairy free breast milk!

Post by sapphireaura Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 am

My son is 4 months, 16 lbs, healthy and wonderful.... he is dairy sensitive. He is EBF- and I've cut out almost all dairy from my diet. I don't drink milk, eat yogurt, cheese etc... I do eat butter which has a little in it, and my son is okay with that. My pediatrician said to try adding dairy back in, which I tried 2x, and it didn't work. I know the dates that this happened. I take a multi vitamin as well as calcium supplement, and claritin for allergies. I do not do drugs, do not drink and my only caffeine is from chocolate... I am just an average mom. I am very active, always on the go. I have about 1000 oz in big freezer, 4 oz bags. I haven't counted in awhile, but that should be pretty close. I was stocking up, but realize I can keep up with LO! Milk frozen starts when he was about a month & a half to current. The first bags are probably from about March 1st. Not sure what other information may be needed. I'd love for the milk to go to someone who can use it- instead of throwing it away!! Sad It'd be great to have someone close who can get it- located in Orange/Ulster county NY (right on border), but will figure out how to ship it if needed.
Thanks!!!!

sapphireaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down