MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

5 posters

Go down

Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC  - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Re: Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post by julialroberts Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Is all your milk claimed? My Phoebe could really use the dairy free. We are in VA but I can arrange to have everything shipped to you that you'd need to send it to us.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC  - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Re: Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post by jphp Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 am

Hi there,
I am on the Upper West Side and can travel almost anywhere in NYC to collect milk for my sweet three week old! A medical condition prevents me from producing enough milk for her. Thanks

jphp

Back to top Go down

Post by brooklyntwins Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 am

Are you still offering milk?

brooklyntwins

Back to top Go down

Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC  - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Looking for milk for my (to be born!) newborn - Upper West Side UWS

Post by jphp Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 am

I am also interested and can pick up at any time in the next week. I've never used this site before so apologies if there is a special etiquette associated with milk requests!

jphp

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysohara Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:29 pm

I have twins in need of milk, if you don't find someone with specific need for dairy free, we are definitely in need,
Georgia
chrysohara@yahoo.com

Chrysohara

Back to top Go down

Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC  - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Around 400 oz of milk to donate - dairy free, mostly soy free - NYC - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post by dariakim Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 pm

I have approximately 400 oz of milk to donate. Milk is dairy free - I did not eat cheese, milk, casein, whey or butter. I also avoided all food products that have milk as a listed ingredient and ate most meals made from scratch with no dairy in it. My older son has significant food allergies and is anaphylactic to milk so I basically ate what he ate. I also ate minimal soy-based products too.

I took vitamins, do not smoke or drink and ate a healthy diet.

My preference is to donate to someone who is in need of dairy free milk (as I know that's hard to find) and is willing to do pickup. I live on the Upper West Side in New York City.

Thanks!
Daria

Last edited by dariakim on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

dariakim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down