MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From SoCal, have milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

From SoCal, have milk to donate Empty donor milk?

Post by jojismama Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am

hi, is this milk still available? i know you asked for no more recipients, then i see some are backing out? if this milk is available, please let me know and i will tell you about my baby's situation! thanks so much!!! lisa p.s. i am a PRO at the shipping process!!!! Smile

jojismama

Back to top Go down

From SoCal, have milk to donate Empty Re: From SoCal, have milk to donate

Post by cheryllynn Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 am

I have heard of someone today that has shipped milk from Virginia to Minnesota. I'll find out today or soon if she is in need and able to ship from California to Minnesota - I know you'll find someone.

Cheryl
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Post by annette7931 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm

i saw that. i never realized how expensive it was to ship! Well good luck Smile I'm hoping to find someone close by so that i can donate the milk i have.
annette7931
annette7931

https://facebook.com/annette7931

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryllynn Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi Annette - I was able to find a donor closer to home. Please take me off your list. I did ask about shipping under the general questions thread. I really wasn't sure how the shipping worked.

Thank you!
Cheryl
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Post by annette7931 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

So far i have 3 possible takers... the first to reply with a definite "i want it, here's how to get it to me" will be the one who gets it. please no more offers because i am hating have to choose between the 3 offers i have now, which is why i decided first come, first serve.
annette7931
annette7931

Back to top Go down

Post by annette7931 Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm

just tell me what to do and its all yours! I have a few bags that i stored in the beginning of december and i really don't want to end up throwing it out! the sooner the better Smile My daughter was only 3 months at the time the milk was pumped, so i hope that isn't an issue but like i said... i really don't want to throw it out.
annette7931
annette7931

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryllynn Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm

I am still in search of milk for my nine month old daughter. I haven't received any yet so I am also new to the process. I'm going to check out the FAQ section and see if they have information there.

Thank you -
Cheryl & Olivia
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

From SoCal, have milk to donate Empty From SoCal, have milk to donate

Post by annette7931 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Ok, i have never done this before but i think it is a fantastic idea. I currently have quite a bit of milk in the freezer that my daughter doesn't drink because she hates bottles. I will gladly donate to anyone who can come pick them up or wants me to ship them.

Like i said, i am new, so i will need to be walked through the process... assuming there is a process
annette7931
annette7931

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down