MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100oz to donate in DFW area

2 posters

Go down

100oz to donate in DFW area Empty Re: 100oz to donate in DFW area

Post by isabel.salas22 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi Mandy,

I'm in Keller in need of milk for my 5-week old baby girl as I have some post delivery health issues that unfortunately are forcing me to stop nursing her. She has developed an intolerance to soy and dairy after introducing formula and we are desperate! I really want her to bfeed as long as possible. Let me know if you still have milk to donate. I will send you a PM as well. Thanks!

isabel.salas22

Back to top Go down

100oz to donate in DFW area Empty 100oz to donate in DFW area

Post by Mandyjn16 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Hello I am the mom of a 3.5 month old baby girl with an oversupply issue. I am not comfortable committing to long term donation just yet, but it isn't out of the cards. My daughter only eats 12oz max at daycare and I pump about 20-22 a day at work. I have 100oz to donate now and will most likely have more later as I plan on BF and pumping for a full year. I am in the mid cities area.

Mandyjn16

Back to top Go down