MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100oz to donate on Tues 8/12 in St. Louis

Go down

100oz to donate on Tues 8/12 in St. Louis Empty 100oz to donate on Tues 8/12 in St. Louis

Post by rebersol Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:30 pm

I will be in St. Louis on business travel the early part of next week (from Seattle). I'm still nursing my 8 month old and will be pumping while on travel. I have plenty backup milk at home and would rather donate the milk I pump on travel then figure out how to bring it back on an airplane with me. I usually pump about 35oz a day, and will have milk from Sun-Tues. I'm staying at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel on Washington Ave. If you are willing to come pick it up on Tuesday night, I should have around 100oz of milk for whoever wants it. (I have a evening social event to attend, so it'd probably be later, or I can leave it at the front desk). Let me know and I'll give you my contact info.

rebersol

Back to top Go down