MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA

3 posters

Go down

300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA Empty Re: 300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA

Post by xrebelkittenx Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm

The milk is no longer available

xrebelkittenx

Back to top Go down

300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA Empty Re: 300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA

Post by funefulla Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi is any still available??? I am mostly supplementing my dd with bm as i only produce about 12 oz a day. Would love to get any bits i can. Live in Osceola, easy to meet up.

funefulla

Back to top Go down

Post by xrebelkittenx Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 pm

jesshouk wrote:Hi! Is this still available? I could pickup this week if you are still looking for a good home for your milk. My daughter is 8 months old and doing wonderfully on donor milk. My new pregnancy killed my supply...just trying to make it until Sept when she can hop back on when my new milk comes in.
Thanks so much!

Milk was donated to someone local. I hope you found milk.

xrebelkittenx

Back to top Go down

Post by jesshouk Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi! Is this still available? I could pickup this week if you are still looking for a good home for your milk. My daughter is 8 months old and doing wonderfully on donor milk. My new pregnancy killed my supply...just trying to make it until Sept when she can hop back on when my new milk comes in.
Thanks so much!

jesshouk

Back to top Go down

300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA Empty 300 OZ OF BREAST MILK IN DES MOINES, IA

Post by xrebelkittenx Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I have 300 oz of breast milk im willing to donate. My LO is 19 months and i had been saving for an emergency but as he drinks less and less and us needing the deep freezer space, I thought i could help someone out instead. A little about me: I exercise 5 times a week, dont drink coffee, tea or anything caffeinated, unless its a very seldom chocolate milk. I dont drink, smoke or use recreational drugs. I still take my prenatal vitamins along with food enzymes (help my gut absorb nutrients from food) and i do take vitamin D and iron. I had my son at home and as my son grew up he has become a very active little guy and can match shape-toys into the right shape since he was 15 months old (if that means anything lol). I live in Des Moines, IA so anyone who lives in Des Moines or in the nearby towns is more than welcome to pick it up. If you live far away but you are willing to make the trip or have someone pick it up, let me know and i'll hold it for you for a week. No shipping. Hope to help a baby in need.

xrebelkittenx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down