MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Des Moines mom wanting to share milk

2 posters

Go down

Des Moines mom wanting to share milk Empty Re: Des Moines mom wanting to share milk

Post by musicmom3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

PM'd you. Smile

musicmom3

Back to top Go down

Des Moines mom wanting to share milk Empty Des Moines mom wanting to share milk

Post by aPerezz9 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Hello! I'm a new mom of a beautiful, healthy little girl. I have had an over supply of milk since day 1. I am currently nursing her and pumping as well. I have about 150 oz. in my freezer now and am running out of room! I've been freezing my milk in Medela storage bags with the date and time and my supply is from July 9 to now. I produce about 30 extra ounces a day and I would love to be able to help out a family in need. I am a healthy 21 year old. I take no medication and do not drink or smoke (neither does my husband). I am willing to share blood work with the chosen family and any other information they require to feel comfortable giving my milk to their child.

If you are interested I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to ask any questions you have. I'm an open book.
aPerezz9
aPerezz9

Back to top Go down