MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a milky match

4 posters

Go down

Found a milky match Empty Re: Found a milky match

Post by ermarine Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 am

I am from NJ by Trenton. I have lots of milk I need to give away fast. We need freezer space in less then 2 weeks. I contacted one mom, but she still did not respond. Can you travel a bit? It is little far, but not too bad. I will give you more info if you are interested in taking the milk.

ermarine

Back to top Go down

Post by kaltaylor01 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

I may be able to help you out - I live in MD. I don't have a freezer full, but I have ample supply and could build up a stock relatively quickly. I just don't normally pump because I'm a SAHM.

I'm a very healthy mom of a 2-year-old and a 2-month-old little girl, I don't smoke (nor does anyone in my house) or drink, or take meds (if I needed to, I'd let you know). I don't even take OTC meds.

How much milk would be enough to get you started?

kaltaylor01

Back to top Go down

Post by Emblsja Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 am

Last edited by Emblsja on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Emblsja

Back to top Go down

Post by mtmomof3 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am

I have a freezer full of milk that needs a new home! I haven't been able to find anyone locally that wants donated milk! I am a very healthy non smoking, non drinking mom. The only medications I take is prenatal vitamins and birth control. I have been pumping and freezing my extra milk since birth so the milk I have is a variety of "age appropriate". It is all in Lansinoh freezer bags. It is not dated as I didn't think 9 months ago I would end up giving it to someone else! It has all been kept in a deep freezer and hasn't been refrozen. They are all 4-6 oz bags. If you are intrested please let me know. I plan to continue to nurse and pump until my son is a year.

mtmomof3

Back to top Go down

Found a milky match Empty Found a milky match

Post by Emblsja Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I will no longer need milk as I am meeting a donor mom! Yeah!! She is from out of state and willing to meet me part way!! I am amazed at how donor moms are willing to help those of us in need for our babies! I can never thank the donor moms enough!!

So thankful for this site !

Last edited by Emblsja on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Milky match)

Emblsja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down