MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONATED 100-200oz frozen avail now (Bmore area)

Go down

DONATED  100-200oz frozen avail now (Bmore area)  Empty DONATED 100-200oz frozen avail now (Bmore area)

Post by catsamore Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 pm

UPDATE on 2/17: this milk has been donated.

I am in the Baltimore area. I have between 100-200 oz that I pumped in December after my baby was born in November that has been frozen (in Lansinoh freezer bags) that I will not use. I would love to give to someone who needs it for her baby. For some weeks in December, I was on Procardia (pre-e/blood pressure), ibuprofen (c-section), and colace (stool softener). All are okay for breastmilk. I did not drink alcohol or use drugs, but I do eat dairy. I exclusively breastfed my son during the time that I pumped the milk. I am in my late 20's and am a married professional. I have no health problems and am willing to take a blood test at the recipient's expense. Next month, I'll be able to give away the milk that I pumped in January. I need to make some room in my refrigerator! Email me at amoviros at hotmail dot com.

catsamore

Back to top Go down