MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area

5 posters

Go down

Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area Empty Re: Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area

Post by marybordwell Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I am always in need of milk for my little guy! Is this milk claimed? My son is 5 1/2 mths old. I am unable to pump any more than 5 oz/day:( He has been using donor milk since I discovered it. My regular donor had a dip in supply so I am kind of taking what I can get. I live in the Finger Lakes area. I am in Gorham, NY. It's 20-30 mins from Penn Yan, Canandaigua, Clifton Springs, Geneva, etc. I have traveled to Watertown, Auburn, and Syracuse for milk before:) Let me know..... peanutspal@frontiernet.net
marybordwell
marybordwell

Back to top Go down

Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area Empty Re: Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area

Post by Rissaca0221 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

I responded to your email --did you get it?

Rissaca0221

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 am

We're in Dutchess County! I PM'ed you!
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jennadeuel Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 am

Where in central, ny will you be moving?? I currently live in Chenango county...

jennadeuel

Back to top Go down

Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area Empty Milk Avail... Dutchess County or Finger Lakes area

Post by iamme03 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm

I have a deep freezer full of a few hundred ounces of milk. Currently we live in Dutchess county, but in a few days we will be moving to central NY. I hate for my milk to go to waste. If anyone is interested in Dutchess county that can pick it up in the next few days, they are welcome to it. Or if any moms upstate are in need, I will pack it up and take it with us for you. We are currently switching over to cows milk because my daughter will be a year on Friday.
Thank you!

iamme03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down