MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County)

3 posters

Go down

Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) Empty not sure if you are getting my emails- but i saw this near you just posted in NY section

Post by kakekoko Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"My daughter mackenzi can only take breastmilk other wise she spits up all that she eats she is allergic to formula and she is down to her last few ounces, I will take any that I can get for her, I am currently saving up for domperidone so that maybe my milk will come back, but at the moment I am relying on donor milk, Please if you can find it in your heart to donate even a few ounces I would be willing to drive up to an hour from saratoga. Thank you."

kakekoko

Back to top Go down

Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) Empty Re: Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County)

Post by ReachtotheStars Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

I have a mama interested in what I have. She should be picking up next week. If that falls through I may have some for you. Smile

If not I will keep pumping so keep watching for some.
ReachtotheStars
ReachtotheStars

Back to top Go down

Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) Empty Re: Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County)

Post by eddiejames77 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

Oh goodness, I hope your feeling better. Thank you for letting me know. This week I will travel to State College area... so we can meet around up to 1 week from now. Will that work? Pls let me know. I'll be in touch to let you know the exact day.
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachtotheStars Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Update on my supply. I had a cold this weekend, so I didn't pump, but I was able to get a good 6oz today.

I am averaging 4-8oz extra each day. Smile
ReachtotheStars
ReachtotheStars

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

Thank you for letting me know. Take care & thank you for your support!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachtotheStars Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

I have someone interested in it. They should pick it up in a few weeks, but if that falls through I will contact you.
ReachtotheStars
ReachtotheStars

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

Pls let me know if the milk is still available. I sure could use it for my daughter who was born w/ IUGR. She's struggling with her illness really bad right now... plus she's been dealing with colic symptoms and allergic reactions to every milk we've tried so far. The only thing the baby did alright on was the breastmilk. If you still have this available... please, please contact me asap!!! Thank you for your generosities! My contact email is: eddieames77@yahoo.com Anything helps!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

Pls let me know if the milk is still available. I sure could use it for my daughter who was born w/ IUGR. She's struggling with her illness really bad right now... plus she's been dealing with colic symptoms and allergic reactions to every milk we've tried so far. The only thing the baby did alright on was the breastmilk. If you still have this available... please, please contact me asap!!! Thank you for your generosities!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

Back to top Go down

Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) Empty Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County)

Post by ReachtotheStars Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi,

I am Krista. I am 23 years old and have 2 boys. My youngest is just 10 weeks old and weighed in at a healthy 16lbs at his 8 week check up and exclusively breastfed on demand. I will be pumping during waking hours after every feed.

I am not on any special diet in particular. My son does get a bit fussy when I eat beef, so I have tried to avoid beef as much as possible.

I take prenatal vitamins daily as well as Vitamin C, B12, and for my mild anemia(genetic) Iron. My son was tested and does not need any additional vitamin D supplements as he must be getting plenty from my milk or daily sun exposure. We live a dry lifestyle so your milk will never have any alcohol in it at all. I try my best to eat local and make all of our own food in the home.

At this time I am not sure of the exact amount I will have available, but from pumping today I have 6oz. I plan to continue to pump regularly in addition to exclusively breastfeeding my little one to help out a baby in need of nutritious milk.

I am unable to ship milk, but you may come to my home and pick it up. I package my milk in sterile First Years breast milk bags and store it in the freezer right away marked with the correct ounces (usually 2-3), date and time. I sterilize my pump equipment by boiling and only once a week, so my milk is not suitable for preterm babies or babies with extreme health concerns. Please speak with your pediatrician if you are still interested.

In return for my milk all I ask is that you occasionally bring a bag of breast milk bags by The First Years for me to use. I prefer that brand as they work with my storage system and the bottles we use as well.

Here is a picture of my little guy that will be sharing his milk.
Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) E1a8cc22
Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) Bcd8ca3a
Milk Soon to be Available - Greater Glens Falls Area(Saratoga County) 3f99fde3
ReachtotheStars
ReachtotheStars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down