MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate - 400 oz. Lockport, NY

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate - 400 oz.  Lockport, NY Empty Re: Milk to donate - 400 oz. Lockport, NY

Post by amybronwen Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 am

Hi there,

I have 13 day old twins and am interested in your massive amounts of breast milk! Can we talk on the phone?

845-797-1858

Thank you,
Amy

amybronwen

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - 400 oz.  Lockport, NY Empty Re: Milk to donate - 400 oz. Lockport, NY

Post by SenoraE Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I am adding to this post because I have 200+ oz to donate, and I'm 35 minutes east of Lockport in Medina, NY. Perhaps someone is willing to pick up from us both? My milk is from late Jan - August. It's in the bottom of our deep freeze, but I know there is at least 200 oz in there. I take prenatal vitamins, and I have very healthy eating habits.

SenoraE

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - 400 oz.  Lockport, NY Empty Milk to donate - 400 oz. Lockport, NY

Post by ajlis7 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi,

I have about 400 oz. of milk to donate. My baby is 3.5 months old and the milk has been pumped and frozen since she was born (Sept. 2011). She does not like to take a bottle during the day so the milk just keeps adding up. It's stored in a deep freeze but it's almost full and I need to make room. There will probably be more available in the future since I produce much more than she eats.

I do eat dairy in case your little one is sensitive. I don't eat red meat or pork. I also take a Zyrtec daily for allergies.

I am in Lockport, NY (north of Buffalo). Please let me know if you are interested.

ajlis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down