MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on medications and willing to share

3 posters

Go down

on medications and willing to share Empty Cahil

Post by cahil Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 pm

I actually don't have any milk to donate because my daughter refuses to latch. I am looking for donors and looking to wet nurse.

Heather

cahil

Back to top Go down

on medications and willing to share Empty Re: on medications and willing to share

Post by ryleighandjaxsonsmom Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 pm

good luck im on 30 mg of regalen a day and pumpng like crazy to bring back my milk back

ryleighandjaxsonsmom

Back to top Go down

on medications and willing to share Empty Re: on medications and willing to share

Post by Mom of Triplets Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Heather-- if you don't mind my asking, what medications are you on?

Mom of Triplets

Back to top Go down

on medications and willing to share Empty on medications and willing to share

Post by cahil Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 am

I am re- lactating and should be exclusively breast feeding my 4 month daughter by January 2012. I live in Eau Claire, WI and I am willing to ship. I am a milk free, organic mommy. I eat mostly USDA organic food with the exception of some take out. we dont use chemicals in my household and my beauty products are mostly organic. my doctor sees no harm in the medications I am on and I would really like to help someone out. My email is Cahillh607@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Heather

cahil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down