MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

250 oz to donate

4 posters

Go down

250 oz to donate  Empty Re: 250 oz to donate

Post by BiscuitLee Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 am

I'm afraid this mik is already on its way to another tummy. I really hope you can all find plenty of mik for your little ones. Wish I had more to give...

BiscuitLee

Back to top Go down

Post by MacynsMomma Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 am

I was hoping this milk would still be available. I have a 6.5 month old who needs BM, I am trying to relactate but have just started the process, we need to get her off the formula because she projectile vomits after every feed. Please PM me if it is still available! Thanks

MacynsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by McBeth12 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 pm

If you still have not found a baby to donate to, my son is formula intolerant, and needs BM... our supply is getting low we only have a few more days left and I have not been able to find another donor. please email me at themcbeths@rocketmail.com Thank you!!!
McBeth12
McBeth12

https://www.facebook.com/JenM12

Back to top Go down

Post by BiscuitLee Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 am

I've had several mamas express interest so far.

I hope you can find milk for Anthony! I'm afraid that mine wouldn't be good for him if he is allergic to/intolerant of dairy - I drink milk and eat dairy every day.

BiscuitLee

Back to top Go down

Post by babyanthony Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I would love the milk. My 6 month old baby is in failure to thrive. He is currently 12 lbs Last week the doctor wanted to hospitalize him for tube feeding and to check his digestion to see what is wrong with him. My milk has now totally dried up and I am struggling to feed Anthony. He is allergic to all formula that we have tried so now the doctor wants to use radiation in a medical procedure. I strongly feel the problem is that he is intolerant to all formulas and to dairy.

babyanthony

Back to top Go down

250 oz to donate  Empty 250 oz to donate

Post by BiscuitLee Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi Mamas (and other loving family members!),

I currently have at least 250 oz. to donate. I think there is a lot more than this, but I haven't wanted to take it out of the freezer to count because I'm afraid of it thawing and becoming unusable. My son was born April 14, and this pumped milk is from May until now. I am not able to donate it to a bank because I took zyrtec a couple of times over the last few months - okay for breastfeeding, but it turns out that it's not okay for milk going to premees. Sad My son and I are both healthy - he's up to 27 pounds at 7.5 months! I am not on any special diet, but I avoid caffeine, and I don't drink alcohol or smoke. I hope someone is interested - my freezer is getting full!

BiscuitLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down