MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold

2 posters

Go down

Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold Empty Re: Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold

Post by mrellington Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi,

I think my msgs are not going through. If they aren't reaching you, is there another email I can use to reach you?

Thanks,
Mary
mrellington
mrellington

Back to top Go down

Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold Empty Re: Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold

Post by mrellington Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi!

We're definitely interested in any available milk. Our youngest son is now 7months old and has been thriving on donated milk to supplement my low supply. We're in Montgomery but would definitely make the trip! Please PM me or email at mre06@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Mary
mrellington
mrellington

Back to top Go down

Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold Empty Seeking a good home for 200+oz of liquid gold

Post by ahernandez1508 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello I'm looking for someone who needs milk for there precious gift. I am a non drinking non smoking stay at home mommy my son who is 5 months old was diagnosed with a milk protien allergy recently which was causing intestinal bleeding so since I was not avoiding dairy products while I was pumping all this milk. My stash of liquid gold was ment for my sweet boy but since he can no longer drink it I'm looking to send it to a new home where it's needed. My milk is in lansinoh bags in varying amounts from 4 to 9 oz it isn't dated because like I said before it was ment for my son and I had all intentions in using before he was 6 months old:( please contact me for a pick up I live in sharpsbugh and I don't want this milk to end up a waste as I've worked hard for this stockpile and I know someone out there could use it! God bless!

ahernandez1508

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down