MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some liquid gold

2 posters

Go down

Looking for some liquid gold Empty Re: Looking for some liquid gold

Post by aubreyandshea Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 am

Hello,
I live in Columbus, Ohio but I was visiting my sister in law last week without my baby so I was pumping while there. I pumped around 50+ ounces that is still in her freezer. I am very healthy, eat organic food, don't take any medications and am screened (bc I donate to the milk bank here in Ohio). Please let me know if you are interested in the milk. Thanks!
Jocelyn

aubreyandshea

Back to top Go down

Looking for some liquid gold Empty Looking for some liquid gold

Post by mhlowe Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello milk mamas!
My hubby works for Cirque du Soleil so we'll be in Portland from March 27 to May 24. I had a breast reduction over 10 years ago so I have no supply. Thanks to donors like you I was able to provide my daughter with donated breast milk until she was a year old. My son is now 7 months old and we've been able to give him breast milk most of the time. When I ran out of milk and tried to give him formula last time he drank it but threw everything up 30 minutes later. I tried different brands but nothing stayed down. If you have any spare medication-free milk in your freezer, please send me an email at mhlowe@hotmail.com and I will gladly take it off your hands. I will also replace any storage bags used, of course.
Thank you.

mhlowe

Back to top Go down