MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere!

4 posters

Go down

Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere! Empty Re: Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere!

Post by kelseyann98 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am

I am in Little Rock, AR and have a ton of frozen milk (2 bulging grocery bags full). It was pumped Dec, Jan, Feb so needs to be consumed soon. Please email me at jcobrien00@hotmail.com if interested. I really don't want it to go to waste!

kelseyann98

Back to top Go down

Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere! Empty Re: Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere!

Post by amymartinez73 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi I have a 4 week old preemie, and I pump milk for her. I have way more milk than she can use right now, my freezer is filling up. I would be happy to give you some. I don't smoke, or drink but I do take Prozac, 80mg, both my Dr. and lactation consultant said that it was fine to breast feed while on Prozac, so if you would like to have some bm let me know.

amymartinez73

Back to top Go down

Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere! Empty Thank you

Post by cthomas Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 am

Thank you for your offer. This is my first time using this site as well. I would gladly take your milk. If you want to call me, maybe we can work out the details if shipping.
Thanks, courtney

cthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by agiltrap Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Courtney,

I have about 80-90 oz of breastmilk frozen over the last few months, for an older baby (mine is now 20 months old). I am an RN, very healthy, don't drink, smoke, or take any medications, and my milk has been safely stored within recommendations. I know my toddler milk might not be the exact "recipe" designed for a 4 month old, but it's still magic, rich in antibodies and I'm sure it would help her. I am in Austin, TX. Feel free to email me at giltrapa@hotmail dot com. I've never donated on this list before (had planned to donate to the Austin Milk Bank, then was heartbroken to learn they only accept milk for < 1 yr olds). So I'm not sure exactly how this works but I'd love to help you and your daughter out.

Allison

agiltrap

Back to top Go down

Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere! Empty Desperate for BM! Will pay for shipping from anywhere!

Post by cthomas Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 am

My 4 month old daughter needs BM badly. She has had multiple rounds of antibiotics recently following multiple infections that hospitalized her. While in the hospital she would not nurse, along with the intense stress and exhaustion, my milk dried up. She is still not well and has needed xrays, ultrasounds, and endoscopies to reveal why she won't eat. She's lost a whole pound! The diarrhea she got while on the antibiotics has not gone away and she's had it for almost a month! I really am desperate for some BM to help heal her gut and hopefully stop this diarrhea and weight loss.
If any mother out there has some milk to spare we will take it. I will gladly pick up or pay for shipping.
Thanks Courtney

cthomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down