MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her

2 posters

Go down

in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her Empty Re: in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her

Post by Feb2011Mom Fri May 06, 2011 1:44 pm

I AM NOT ABLE TO PM YOU FOR SOME REASON FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS...
I AM UNABLE TO PM YOU FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS FOR SOME REASON...

Well, I have donated milk but never shipped before. This is a link I found on this forum:

https://milkshare.forumotion.com/t2504-milk-sharing-freezing-shipping-and-storing-blog-wanted-to-share

Do you have fedex/UPS account? It seems it will give you an estimate of the cost based on the package-weight and distance to be covered. The zip code that I live in is 21046, so let me know if the costs come within your budget and then we can proceed further.
If you can guide me through the process, that will be good. I can do 2-day priority as you say, just let me know the process in details.

Thanks,
Sanjivita.

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her Empty Re: in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her

Post by Feb2011Mom Wed May 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi,
Where are you located? I have more than 200 oz in the freezer and am keeping away between 10 to 15 oz every day. I live in Columbia MD. Let me know if you are interested further and I can give you more details.

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her Empty in desperate need of bm will pay shipping daughter can not tolerate formula and i do not produce enough for her

Post by cscroggins Mon May 02, 2011 11:53 am

I am in desperate need of bm my daughter can not tolerate formula and I only produce 8 to 12 oz a day, and yes i have tried everything to get my supply up and nothing helps. I have not found anyone local to donate so i would be more than happy to pay shipping I live in oklahoma and anything would help thanks and god belss courtney

cscroggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down