MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk for Donation in Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area

Go down

Milk for Donation in Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area Empty Milk for Donation in Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area

Post by hle193 Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 pm

I currently have about 60 oz for donation in the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area. I may be willing to increase my milk supply to help supplement a local baby in need of breast milk.

I have never smoked or taken recreational drugs. I do not drink alcohol. I rarely have caffeine. I do not take any prescription drugs. Only prenatal vitamins, calcium/magnesium, DHA/Omega 3, and folic acid supplements (when I remember).

All blood work is clean; I can provide copy of lab records from last pregnancy, (4 months ago). I previously was an approved donor for Prolacta Bioscience when I was nursing my first son. I practice good hygiene and keep my pump and supplies sanitized for safety. Both of my children are incredibly healthy and have gained weight rapidly with breast milk alone. The milk I currently have is milk that was pumped when my daughter was between 2-4 months old.

If you are interested, please email me @ heatherlynneads@gmail.com

hle193

Back to top Go down