MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmond: 395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please

3 posters

Go down

Richmond:  395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please Empty Re: Richmond: 395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please

Post by Carolie Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 am

Dear Sarah,

I would be overjoyed to take your milk for our Bess! I am driving to Arlington from Norfolk to pick up some milk this weekend. Perhaps I could meet you on the way back past Richmond to pick up milk?

Please don't hesitate to contact me at carolie(at)wordmagix(dot)com.

Thank you so much!

Carolie

Back to top Go down

Richmond:  395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please Empty Re: Richmond: 395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please

Post by sarahbw2784 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Carolie-

Do you still need milk? I am in Richmond, looking for somewhere to donate my milk, just stumbled across this site tonight. We just found out that my son has a milk allergy; so I have milk stored in freezer that I can not use, and will continue to pump until my supply runs out. LMK if you are interested!

sarahbw2784

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolie Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Thank you so much for letting me know! Smile

Carolie

Back to top Go down

Post by jennwfree Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 am

Hi Carolie,
I'm sorry not to have posted an update, but I had already found someone to take the milk when I got your post - a dad with a young infant whose wife passed away.
Best wishes to you and Bess!

jennwfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolie Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:01 pm

I would be very much interested in your milk -- I live in Norfolk, but could drive up to you next week one day, if you still have the milk? I'd bring coolers and dry ice. Our daughter, Bess, is adopted. She's five months old, and has been on donated breast milk since she was born.

Thank you so much for any help! You can contact me at carolie(at)wordmagix(dot)com.

Carolie

Carolie

Back to top Go down

Richmond:  395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please Empty Richmond: 395 oz. of milk to give...no shipping please

Post by jennwfree Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 am

Hi! I have a one-time stash that needs a good home. I pumped tons after my daughter was born. But it turns out she has a dairy allergy. I'd like to pass it along quickly since she (and some of the milk) is almost 6 months old. I had been hoping we could use it when she got older but the GI shot that down, and I don't want it to go to waste. It has been in a separate deep freezer, and hasn't thawed at any time.

I would prefer for it to go to a young infant (i.e. not on solids or else just starting solids) or an adoptive family. Some of the bags are from right after her birth and still have some colostrum.

About me: healthy, non-smoker. Take prenatals. Synthroid for thyroid. Early milk may have post-delivery painkiller, but that is it. Little to no caffeine. Rarely drink and when I do it is one glass of wine and I don't pump/nurse around that time.

I would appreciate reimbursement for the storage bags (probably about $25 worth), but that isn't a deal-breaker.

Questions? LMK.

jennwfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down