MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in the Richmond area

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in the Richmond area Empty Re: Milk available in the Richmond area

Post by 1sickbaby Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey we are in great need and would be able to cover all shipping cost if we could ship soon since BM usually last one year in a deep freezer. Please send me a pm if its something you would be willing to do.
Thanks for considering us!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Milk available in the Richmond area Empty Milk available in the Richmond area

Post by bfballance Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 pm

I have 434 ounces of milk available in the Richmond area. I had my 4th baby in Feb last year and realized very quickly that he was having trouble nursing properly. I then went into a four month period of nursing, pumping and supplementing with my pumped milk until he was able to go to exclusive nursing. I had thought that I would wean him at 1 year and then use up the extra breast milk, but I have decided to continue nursing, so now I have all this milk that I would hate to throw away. The oldest date on the milk is 3/24/12 up to 6/27/12. It has all been kept in a deep freezer the whole time. I have 15 bags that are 2 ounces a bag (the oldest of the milk), 23 bags of 4 ounces a bag and 52 bags of 6 ounces a bag. I am a very healthy 33 year old; on a super healthy, organic, whole foods diet. I do not smoke or use drugs and am not on any medication. I might have a glass of wine once or twice a month, if that. During the period that I was pumping I was taking my prenatal vitamin and Fenugreek, which was at the recommendation of the lactation consultant to make sure my milk supply stayed up while working with my baby. My preference would be for pickup, but I am willing to ship if shipping costs are covered.

bfballance

Back to top Go down