MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED: Milk for premature baby girl born w/ IUGR *traveling from PA to MD*

Go down

NEED: Milk for premature baby girl born w/ IUGR *traveling from PA to MD* Empty NEED: Milk for premature baby girl born w/ IUGR *traveling from PA to MD*

Post by eddiejames77 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello everyone-

I thank all the mommy's who've been able to make a donation towards Miley to help her make it thru these past 2 weeks. We now are running low and in need to make a trip outside of our area to look for milk for Miley. If us mom's can put our heads and hearts together and donate or spread the word to your family and friends, and their family and friends that breastmilk is needed for our little baby girl... and that we're going to be making a trip from Tyrone, PA 16686, heading South to Hagerstown, MD. We can travel a little further in the surrounding areas of Hagerstown, MD but not much further. We just can not afford to. So I'm hoping some mom's can reach out and put an effort to come together with some milk to donate to Miley. Even if you have no milk to give, and you would like to still help, maybe you can be a transport for someone locally in MD who can not travel to Hagerstown to meet, but can travel part of the way. Prayers are always appreciated!!! Since Miley has been on breastmilk she has come a long way. I know that although things are getting better, I can not let them go. I CAN NOT GIVE UP ON HER! So please if someone could help her out and donate or tell someone who may know someone else who can donate... this would be wonderful! This gift is such a blessing to our little girl and we thank those who are willing to help out. Please contact us by email or phone: eddiejames77@yahoo.com or (814) 626-0973

I do not have a meet place yet in Hagerstown, MD however I will send out a multiple email to all the mother's willing to donate 1-2 days prior to meeting. The meet will be on Sunday, July 10th in the early afternoon.

I hope to hear from some mommy's out there who can help pull some breastmilk together and donate it to Miley.

Thanks so much to everyone!
Julie Palmonka I love you
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down