MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200+ ounces in NE central PA

3 posters

Go down

200+ ounces in NE central PA Empty Ill Baby Girl born w/ IUGR in desperate NEED of Breastmilk *ANY DONATIONS PLS!*

Post by eddiejames77 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Our daughter was born on April 20th... 4 lbs 6 oz She's struggling to get back to that weight still. She dropped down to 3 lbs exact then has tried making her way back up. Currently she weighs 4 lbs 3 oz and is still trying to put on the weight and grow some more. Babies have a goal to reach their birth weight by the time they reach 2 weeks old... Miley is 2 1/2 months old and still working on it. Since my csect. my milk has never come in normally. I was able to in the begining nurse Miley however when her demand went up, it seemed like my supply went down... or just never caught up to her demand. She never had to deal w/ what she's dealing w/ right now because of supplementing w/ formula. Formula's that have caused her allergic reactions (every formula we've tried incl. the current one too) and colic symptoms have developed because of it. I know that as soon as she's able to be back on Breastmilk, alot of this will be so much better. If she wasn't wasting calories crying and fussing because of the gas, or reflux caused by the formula, she would be so much better. They say Breastmilk is designed for the baby... it can only mean that its the best. I hope that maybe you may have a little extra to spare. I saw that someone else replied to your post and I dont want to take away from what you were already going to give to them, however if you have or can produce any extra for Miley, we would be most greatful! There isn't a price tag you can place on the gratituity people on this website have shown to others. Please get back to me so I know what your thoughts are on this. I live in Blair County, (Tyrone, PA 16686) which is between State College and Altoona... also somewhat near Johnstown. I hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you again for your efforts!!!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

200+ ounces in NE central PA Empty Re: 200+ ounces in NE central PA

Post by misty153 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello! I am going on vacation to your area in July and I will need to replenish my adopted daughter's milk supply while I'm there. Is this milk still available?

misty153

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 am

Hi- I have a newborn baby girl, born with IUGR. She is in need of breastmilk to help with her growth. It was a csection delivery and the milk never came in fully, so supplimementing with formula has just took us down a road of allergic reactions. Currently I'm trying to build my own supply by using a Supplimental Nursing System, but my own supply is too low for what she needs. <1/2 oz. ea. pumping (after pumping both sides combined). I would feel so much better if we could fill the SNS with breastmilk instead of formula. I live 1 & 1/2 hrs away from you, however my daughters' health is well worth the travel. Please let me know if the milk is still available. I will replace 100% of your bags as asked, no problem! -Thank you!

Last edited by eddiejames77 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed adding a word)
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

200+ ounces in NE central PA Empty 200+ ounces in NE central PA

Post by rothrocke Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

I am running out of room in my freezer and need to find a good home for my frozen milk.

My baby was born the begining of June all milk is from the end of June this year to current. Milk is packaged in 4 oz serving bags. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs of any kind. Baby is very healthy and at the top of the charts for weight. Milk is pick-up only in the Williamsport (Lycoming County) area. I do ask that you supply replacement Lansinoh Storage Bags.

rothrocke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down