MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags)

4 posters

Go down

2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags) Empty Re: 2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags)

Post by cahil Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

Hello, do you have milk availible?
Thank you
Heather
Eau Claire, wi

cahil

Back to top Go down

2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags) Empty Re: 2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags)

Post by Howen Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 pm

hello,

I do not produce enough breast milk. this is my second son now and he is 7 weeks old. at most (with herbs and supplements etc) I can produce 2 oz per feeding.. the older he gets, the more supplementing he needs. we are currently feeding formula which he hates and goes hungry until he is so hungry he will actually drink it.

the kicker... the milk protein upsets his tummy... I cut out most dairy in my diet and we have to supplement with enfamil nutramigen (yuck) .. we both hate it!

I am looking for an affordable way to feed my son so he will be happy and quit crying about eating formula or being hungry!!!! I live in Cottage grove, MN....

if you don't eat a lot of dairy he could most likely handle your breast milk!

Please respond.. we are all so unhappy right now. This same thing happened with my first son and it was torture...

thanks

Heather Owen
Cottage Grove, mn
651-724-3143

Howen

Back to top Go down

Post by ajmartell Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 am

I would love love love to take this milk off of your hands! I have an adopted 4.5 month old baby girl, and we are literally running out of breastmilk tonight. I was going to go to Target and buy her formula tonight! I have been relying on donations from Milkshare and have met some incredibly generous, wonderful people. We are going out of town tomorrow morning for the 4th - any way I could pick this up today/tonight? If not, I could come and get it on Tuesday.

Thank you!! I hope I'm not too late!

Sincerely,
Amy Martell
612-968-5620, ajmartell@gmail.com

ajmartell

Back to top Go down

2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags) Empty 2,250 Extra Ounces of Frozen Milk (450-5oz Bags)

Post by KMKretman Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Greetings!

I am very lucky and have been able to pump additional milk. I currently have 2,250 frozen ounces in my freezer. I am looking for someone in need of my milk. I am a non smoker, non drinker, healthy, vibrant, 27 year old. I live in the east metro. I had my daughter 4 months ago and have stock piled my freezer with 450-5oz bags of milk. Please email me if you are interested in learning more.

Regards!

KMKretman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down