MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore

2 posters

Go down

45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore Empty Re: 45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore

Post by eddiejames77 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 am

Hi again! I will be driving into MD this coming week and would like to see if the milk is still available... ? If so, could you please let me know. Email me directly at: eddiejames77@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!! Julie Palmonka
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore Empty Re: 45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore

Post by eddiejames77 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

have you found a home for the breastmilk? I have a newborn w/ IUGR, colic, reflux and has been allergic to the formulas we've tried, that desperatly needs it... please contact me if its still avail. eddiejames77@yahoo.com
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore Empty 45 Bags of Frozen Milk to Donate - Baltimore

Post by ravensmomma Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi!

I have a freezer full of milk that my son cannot drink. He has a dairy allergy, and my frozen milk is not dairy-free. None of the milk is more than 2 weeks old, and has been frozen since being pumped. It's all dated. I do not smoke, drink, or do anything illegal. I haven't even had so much as an aspirin since my son was born in early May.

This would be a one-time donation, however, since I am no longer breastfeeding/pumping. But really don't want to waste this milk - I want someone to be able to use it.

Thanks!! Katie

ravensmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down