MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor Available in Southern Maine

2 posters

Go down

Donor Available in Southern Maine Empty Re: Donor Available in Southern Maine

Post by heggie Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 am

I pm'd you last week. Right now I have 2 sick kids, but have 60 ounces from 7 or more days pre-illness. If you can pick it up, it's yours.
heggie
heggie

Back to top Go down

Post by mumma1010 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 am

I would love your milk for my son!

mumma1010

Back to top Go down

Donor Available in Southern Maine Empty Donor Available in Southern Maine

Post by heggie Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 am

Glad to see the new group! I donated privately when my first son was born 2 years ago. I'm the mom of a 4.5-month-old, and I'm currently pumping about 20 more ounces per week than my son is eating. I'd love to be a long-term donor for someone locally. I can arrange to meet for dropoff/pickup within an hour or so drive of Portland. I'm a nonsmoker, nondrinker, no medications other than prenatals & vitamin D, and no dietary restrictions.

Right now I am rebuilding my freezer stash since I recently completed a one-time donation, so I don't have a large quantity to give, but if you're in need and in Maine, lets talk!

Just wanted to update that my now 10-month-old seems to be weaning early, so I am not pumping anymore. Good luck to those of you seeking milk in Maine and I'll be back when #3 comes along in couple of years. Smile

Last edited by heggie on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
heggie
heggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down