MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tons of healthy breast milk in Northern maine

2 posters

Go down

tons of healthy breast milk in Northern maine Empty wonderful offer!

Post by lalucha Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Would love to connect with you. Sending you a PM.

lalucha

Back to top Go down

tons of healthy breast milk in Northern maine Empty tons of healthy breast milk in Northern maine

Post by mrsbosse86 Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

I am healthy 29 year old mom with a four month old baby boy! I have a oversupply and have at least 400 oz or more of frozen breast milk, all milk is dated and amount written on bag. All pump parts and bottles are sterilized after every use. I used a pump in style advanced.

My son is four months old and he weighs almost 20 pounds! He is a chunk, my milk is very rich and has a lot of cream. I am very healthy as well, I eat healthy and I am a non smoker, non alcohol user. I am on labetatlol twice daily which I was put on during pregnancy,  my son is very healthy and smart. My doctor said it was fine to continue while breastfeeding. I do drink some caffeine but it does not effect my son. He has slept through the night since 5 weeks. He also naps a lot during the day.

All I ask is to be compensated for breast milk bags, they run expensive

willing to donate on a regular basis

mrsbosse86

Back to top Go down