MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor

3 posters

Go down

Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor Empty very small amount of new born mama's milk

Post by Natalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Hey there Robyn I think that what your doing is so awesome.

I have pumped/frozen BM from those first few days of engorgment right after the baby was born on April 26th,2010.

I think I started to pump that about April 29th or 30th there isn't too much from those days & I know the ideal thing is for our baby's to be compatible in age. Which is why I am offering that milk I even have like 3oz. of colustrom (that's how engorged I was). YOu can even see the stages/changes in the milk from the yellowish, to lighter yellow to pure white...lol. Very Happy

Anywho... Embarassed I haven't pumped since because I have a problem with over supply so I didn't want to over produce (more then I am already) and NeeD to pump like I did with my daughter.

With Lily (my daughter/my seconds baby), I tried to donate the milk with her but I kept getting the run around from someone and in the end they just stop getting a hold of me when I said that if they wanted to pick up my husband had to be present for safety sakes (plus they lived out of state and never wanted to send me a picture of their baby, claimed her husband was coming to NY for a confrence and could come see me I said fine but my hub had to be here. "she" didn't contact me again for a few days then finaly said her husband wasn't able to go to the confrence. When I explained a scam my BIL had been dooped by that involved confrence type settings she claimed the same exact thing happen with her husband. It was too suspicouse and by this point it had been about 6months of her telling me she would send me some milk storage bags (which I didn't ask for), would send me the cooler (never did), etc... In the end it was best we lost contact. So I'm glad there is someone in NJ who is close enough for pick ups.

I also have a friend who gave birth about 1month ago and she will be looking to donate soon. In Sept when I move she and I will live about 4 blocks from each other & she wanted for us to find one person to donate to. Maybe we could all meet and we could all share.

Anywho, if your interested and you'd like to share Joaquin's milk Very Happy I'd def. start pumping full time for your little one. Let me know what you think mama. God bless you and yours.

Natalia

https://www.facebook.com/nattyrf511

Back to top Go down

Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor Empty Re: Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor

Post by happynjparents Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Thank you-- just private messaged you and YES we are still looking for a donor for my son. Let's talk!!!

Warmest regards,
Robyn

happynjparents

Back to top Go down

Post by popcorn888 Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Hello Robyn,

I have milk to donate, I have been producing milk in excess of my son's needs since he was born in December. I have milk frozen from January, 2010 (kept in Similac bottles in increments of 3 and 4 oz, varies per bottle) and frozen in 6 oz breastmilk storage bags since February.

My small chest freezer is nearing full capacity and I am looking for someone to come and pick up the milk as I would like to make room for the newer milk.

Do contact me if you are still looking for a donor.

popcorn888

Back to top Go down

Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor Empty Adopting a baby! Looking for Donor

Post by happynjparents Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Hello!

Are you getting ready to have a child and want to donate milk to a newborn? We'd love to meet you!

My husband and I are going to be adopting our second baby in June! We would like to connect with a donor who is able to store and freeze milk for us from their first few weeks so we can take it to Oklahoma when we go there for our son's birth. We did this for our first child and had an outstanding experience which was published in a regional parent magazine here http://bit.ly/92Q4an

We would love to develop a relationship with a donor who would like to donate to us for an extended time as well. We just moved to NJ-- and have done both local pick up and shipping with donors.

Thank you in advance. If you're a donor-- we think you are amazing! We look forward to connecting. Happy to send pictures of our family and would love to see pictures of yours!

Warmest regards,
Robyn

happynjparents

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down