MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopting baby girl!

2 posters

Go down

Adopting baby girl! Empty Re: Adopting baby girl!

Post by Jodall Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

I did find someone nearby to share with. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Jodall

Back to top Go down

Post by ddallmayr Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Well I will tell you that there are families in Seattle that need milk, so if you would rather do that, I would be ok:)! If you look on Eats on Feets Washington, you would find folks that need it.
If you want to continue with me, I would love that and would really love a regular donor, but understand either way. It is easy to ship milk. Essentially I send you a cooler, you fill it, take it to a UPS office, call me and I give them my VISA number. And it's in the mail! No cost to you and just a drive to the UPS office.
Anyway, let me know what you think and we will go from there,
Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodall Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:47 am

Well I am in Seattle. I definantly have more than 300 ozs. and I would love to find a family to continuously donate to. I did hope to find someone in the Seattle area but would be willing to ship.

Jodall

Back to top Go down

Post by ddallmayr Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

Sure we are still looking! My girl is now 3 weeks old and eats and eats, which is great, so we need to keep refilling our supply. It all depends on where you live and how much you have stored up. Shipping is pretty easy and it won't cost you a dime--I pay for it all! If you live too far away from Portland OR I can help you connect with a family a little closer. Usually need to be a state or 2 away to make it so it doesn't cost a ton of money. And you need about 300 oz to make sure it stays frozen the whole time.
anyway, let me know where you live and how much you have and we can go from there! Thanks so much for replying to my request! I am so grateful:)! Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodall Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 am

Are you still looking for breastmilk? You are the first person I have replied to and not quite sure how this works yet.
I am 3 months post partum and pump exclusively. I make almost double what my guy needs. Would love to find a family to share with.

Jodall

Back to top Go down

Adopting baby girl! Empty Adopting baby girl!

Post by ddallmayr Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 pm

We are adopting a newborn baby girl in the Portland area any day now and really want to feed her breast milk. Anyone have any to share? Will gladly help pay for supplies,etc. Thanks, Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down