MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old

4 posters

Go down

Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old Empty Re: Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old

Post by gmp123 Tue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

I might be able to help you. Send me a PM. I live in Iredell County but my in laws live in Cornelius. My son is 7 months so I'm not sure if the age difference matters?

gmp123

Back to top Go down

Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old Empty Re: Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old

Post by Brax's&maddyxMommy Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

hello,
I just recently had my son on may 4th 2011, and i am making tons of milk and i have been able to feed my new born and suppliment my 15 month son as well. i have just recently started pumping so i do not have a large supply built up but i am doing great at pumping when i do. i would be more than willing to pump and send it to you. i currently live in asheville nc but i am just unsure of how to ship and things like that. please send me a private message if you are interested.

Brax's&maddyxMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb2011Mom Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

Hi,
I live in Columbia, MD and can ship from here if you don't find donors locally. Please send a private message and I'll provide more details.

All the best,
Sanjivita.

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old Empty Desperately seeking milk for my 3 week old

Post by greentea Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

I am seeking milk for my 3 week old son, William. I am breastfeeding but not getting enough milk. I have been taking fenugreek, pumping and nursing continuously but haven't been able to meet his needs.

We are currently supplementing with formula but he is having gas and stomach pains because of it. He throws up every single time we give him formula.

I have tried everything and this is our last resort. We live in Lake Norman area (just north of Charlotte) but I am wiling to pay for shipping and bottles etc. Please help us!!

Thanks in advance
Prerna and William

greentea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down