MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willing to Donate Soon

2 posters

Go down

Willing to Donate Soon Empty Re: Willing to Donate Soon

Post by kauaiangirl Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey there I was wondering if anyone has contacted you about being a recipient? I have had other Alaska donors in the past and had good experiences with the shipping. Please let me know as we continue to have difficulties with getting my little one onto anything other than BM. I don't mind paying for the sterilization bags and shipping & supplies. Thanks, Mary
kauaiangirl
kauaiangirl

Back to top Go down

Willing to Donate Soon Empty Willing to Donate Soon

Post by Samanthavv Wed May 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I have donated milk with all of my children and have never had any issues with supply. I've donated to nine different babies and have loved being a milk donor.

I haven't been pumping at all since giving birth in February, partly because I've been an little lazy (school and finals) and partly because I need to go buy a new accessory kit for my pump.

I'd be willing to donate, provided that the family is willing to cover some of the expenses; accessory kit, sterilizing bag (to clean pump peices), shipping and shipping supplies, and anything I may need for blood tests.

I will NOT need bags. I have so many milk bags it's ridiculous. I have at least 500, but probably more.

I do like to keep in touch with my milk babies, so adding me on facebook is awesome and very much appreciated.

I do take some medications, but they are level C, and I don't take them regularly. So I won't pump when I've taken those medications.

I can provide bloodwork if needed, and my insurance should cover it, but if it doesn't, I ask that the recipient pays it.

It'll take me 2-6 weeks before I have enough to ship.

Samanthavv
Samanthavv

http://www.boutique.bebebreeze.com

Back to top Go down