MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for baby Tory

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed for baby Tory Empty Re: Milk needed for baby Tory

Post by Ahlbin34 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am

I sent you an email. Please let me know if you did not get it.

Ahlbin34

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for baby Tory Empty milk for Tory

Post by eileenmarie Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

Hello,
Thank you for responding to my post. We would be very grateful to have your extra milk. Please email me at eileenmarie3@hotmail.com
eileenmarie
eileenmarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahlbin34 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 am

Hi - I am currently in Virginia Visiting my family also. If you are interseted in some milk maybe you would want to pick some up on your way back to NJ as they are outside of the DC area. We will be leaving to go back to Charlotte area on the 16th ourselves and all the milk I am pumping while we are here for 2 weeks is extra. I estimate I will have over 300 oz that would be availalbe. Please let me know if you are interested and we can setup a way to communicate offline.

Ahlbin34

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for baby Tory Empty Milk needed for baby Tory

Post by eileenmarie Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi Everyone,
If there are any Moms out there that still have milk available, please consider sharing your milk with us. Our family is from New Jersey, but we will be in Raleigh the 11th through the 17th and are willing to drive within three hours of Raleigh to pick up any donations.

Our baby has been mostly formula fed since birth due to my inability to produce milk. It has been a long and emotional three months trying to build my milk supply meanwhile Tory has rashes that are getting progressively worse. She really needs to be on breastmilk. Any help would be soooo appreciated.

Regards,
Eileen, Brian and Tory
eileenmarie
eileenmarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down