MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bags for freezing from recipients?

4 posters

Go down

bags for freezing from recipients? Empty bags for freezing from recipients?

Post by scienceaggie Mon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi everyone - I was wondering....if a recipient mom (local) doesn't offer bags for freezing or anything, is it ok to ask for them? Or is that poor form?

Thanks!

scienceaggie

Back to top Go down

bags for freezing from recipients? Empty Re: bags for freezing from recipients?

Post by Barbara Tue May 03, 2011 2:44 am

No, make you expectations and requests known when discussing pick up.

That typically is standard protocal from my experience.

Barbara

Back to top Go down

Post by cmarino79 Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 am

Yes! As a recipient I try to always offer to reimburse a donor for bags and I buy bags for our local donor...you should definitely feel comfortable asking for what you need in terms of reimbursement...not poor form at all! I think recipients should offer so you don't have to...but I'll admit there have been times it's slipped my mind (probably due to sleep deprivation!) and I would definitely want a donor to ask.
cmarino79
cmarino79

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachtotheStars Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 am

I asked for bags right in my post. I hope they don't feel I am being rude. The way I see it is they are saving tons of money and their baby is getting the best nutrition there is to offer, so asking for the bags seems like a very small gesture for the milk.
ReachtotheStars
ReachtotheStars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down