MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA

3 posters

Go down

Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA Empty Re: Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA

Post by Emily Tolliver Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

Kim, Iam near Temecula!! Iam in a very Northern town in San Diego...I drove to Temecula all the time. Iam in DESPERATE need of BM. Do you still have any to spare?!

Emily Tolliver

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA Empty Re: Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA

Post by ksperbeck Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 am

The milk is gone. Very Happy

ksperbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by SVETLANA Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi,
We are in Northern California, so we can't pick up locally, but if you will decide to ship we will appreciate it. We will pay for shipping and everything else involved in this transaction.
We have 5 days old baby boy we got from surrogate mother.

Thanks

SVETLANA

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA Empty Looking to donate Near Temecula, CA

Post by ksperbeck Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:17 pm

I am a mom of two looking to donate my extra breastmilk to someone near Temecula, CA. My daughter was born on March 7th, 2011 and I have been pumping since she was born. I currently have a lot of milk in the freezer (about 80oz or so) that I would be willing to donate and would like to continue to do so as long as I can. This is why I am looking for someone local. I am a non smoker and the only thing that I take is prenatal vitamins. I do not have any diseases and I eat a very healthy diet. My daughter is thriving very well on my milk. I was going to donate to a milk bank but would prefer to know where my milk is going. If you are local please contact me. And if I am not able to find someone local I will consider shipping it out.
Thanks,
Kim

ksperbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down