MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have 150+ oz, must donate soon

3 posters

Go down

have 150+ oz, must donate soon Empty Re: have 150+ oz, must donate soon

Post by helielee Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Karissa,

I am a first time mother of four month old twins, boy and girl. Each day is a struggle to breast feed them both. Recently I've discovered that my son has eczama so I've been giving him mostly breast milk at the cost of my little girl. As soon as I reduced her breast milk supply I've noticed she too has it.

I am hoping some wonderful mother will donate her milk to my kids. Only thing is that they may be allergic to dairy so I cannot receive any milk from a mother who eats dairy products.

Please let me know if you can help.

Best,
Helie
helielee@yahoo.com

helielee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 am

I am very interested in the milk you have. We adopted a little boy about a month ago. I was hoping I would be able to breastfeed him myself since I have nursed all my other kids for several years, but unfortunately my milk supply is not increasing even on Reglan so I had to give him formula for a while. I have also gotten several donations for BM but I need way more. He is a big eater and drinks about 22oz per day. I would be happy to get a check in the mail to you today to cover supplies and shipping costs.
Thank you so much
Lia

liamillard@gmail.com

Lia

Back to top Go down

have 150+ oz, must donate soon Empty have 150+ oz, must donate soon

Post by klbultma Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 am

I live in Michigan and have 150+oz of breast milk that I must donate soon in order to make room in the freezer. I am 30years old and have a 3month old son who is exclusively breastfed. Please let me know if you are interested. klbultma@yahoo.com

Thanks, Karissa

klbultma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down