MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbroken and praying someone can help

3 posters

Go down

Heartbroken and praying someone can help Empty Re: Heartbroken and praying someone can help

Post by RMTmommy Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

My son is also almost 3 months. I dont have a ton to donate but i am willing to give what i do have:) I am 22 i do not smoke or drink alcohol. If you still need milk, please message me.

RMTmommy

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken and praying someone can help Empty Re: Heartbroken and praying someone can help

Post by bluecandi Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi mama! I just wanted to say Ive been there!! I lasted 2 months and then I couldnt keep up and NOTHING worked!! My LC suggested I go get my labs checked (Thyroid, prolactin, and hemoglobin) to see if there was a medical reason why I couldnt produce enough. It turned out my thyroid was low. Ive started on synthroid a week ago but no change yet. I just wanted to mention it in case you hadnt gone down that road yet. Hugs!!! Best of luck to you!!!
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Heartbroken and praying someone can help Empty Heartbroken and praying someone can help

Post by Ivy Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello everyone,
First off I want to thank every single one of you amazing women who have taken the time to pump and donate to women and babies in need. Because of your willingness to help and sacrafice your time many babies have been granted an amazing gift. Thank you so much in advance even just for taking the time to read my post here.

I live in Southern California. I have an almost 3 month old son. I was able to solely support him for the first 6 weeks of life breastfeeding or so i thought. He ended up hospitalized for failure to thrive when he was 8 weeks old. My heart dropped. He had sank back to his birth weight after basically 24/7 nursing sessions. I hate myself for all of the tests he had to endure while in the hospital and for the fact that no matter what I try (herbs etc...) I can't produce more than 2 ounces in a pump. I have always wanted to be a mom and it took me 36 years to get here and now reguardless of my best efforts I can't provide him with his most basic need. We have been supplementing with formula which at first he seemed to tolerate but now he is throwing it up after every feed. I am still trying to up my supply but until then and if it ever happens I am looking for some donations of milk. I am more than happy to pay for the bags and shipping. If you read this and feel you would like to help me and my son he and I both would be forever greatful and can be contacted at deannadoula@gmail.com.

Thank you again for just considering us!

Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down