MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern NH mom with milk

2 posters

Go down

Southern NH mom with milk Empty Re: Southern NH mom with milk

Post by Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 am

Sounds great! I'll head out that way for 4pm. Glad the milk will be used also...hate to hear about dumped milk Sad

See you later!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by laureenjellybean Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll call you either way so that we can just verify time and location.

laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post by laureenjellybean Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Kelley-So far, he seems to be doing ok. It's the nighttime that he seems to be coughing more. The food court is pretty well labeled and is small. The mall itself isn't particularly large. There is a play area right at the entrance. I can meet you by that. I'm thinking the milk I have for you has got some good antibodies, because both my husband and son were sick for almost 2 months after my daughter was born. My daughter remained healthy the whole time! I'm really excited to be able to give this milk to someone who needs it, seeing as we can't use it. Due to similar GI issues, I had a LOT of breastmilk go to waste with my son and it KILLED me to throw it out. Sad

laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh, I hope he will! But, call my cell 774-217-1897 if tomorrow is too much and you can't make it. I've never been to that mall before. Is the food court easy to find? Do you park in a certain spot? Or is the mall tiny? I'll find it either way. Thank you so much!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laureenjellybean Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 am

Kelley-How about tomorrow around 4? Food court? I have a sick toddler that I'm try to get better before I take him out anywhere, so hopefully he'll be feeling a LITTLE better tomorrow.

laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 am

Sure, I can do that. Just let me know what time is best. Later afternoon is probably ideal. Today, tomorrow, or anyday that is good. Thank you so much!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laureenjellybean Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Kelley-Are you willing to drive to the Mall of NH in Manchester?? If you're willing to go there, I can meet up with you this week. I can do either mornings (before 11AM) or later afternoon, around 4ish. (I have a toddler that can be a little unpredictable with his nap schedule)

laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello Momma! We'd be very interested...also in Southern NH (seacoast area). Could pick up any day this week that is good for you. My email is yaaykhadi@gmail.com and 774 217-1897

Needing milk for my 6 month old son, as I am unable to produce enough due to hypoplastic breasts. I started MilkShare 6 years ago when pregnant with my first son and he is my 2nd chold to be donor milk fed...blessed we are. Let me know if your milk still needs a home and hope to meet soon!

Kelley
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Southern NH mom with milk Empty Southern NH mom with milk

Post by laureenjellybean Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:01 pm

I have around 100oz of frozen breastmilk that is coming up on the 3 month mark (it has been kept in a 0degree freezer which is rarely opened). I am currently on an elimination diet with my daughter, so I cannot give her any of this breastmilk as it contains the food proteins were avoiding (dairy, nuts, soy, gluten, egg) . I hate for it to go to waste. Let me know if anybody is interested. I;m assuming it needs to go to a good home ASAP so it doesn't go to waste!!

laureenjellybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down