MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate Southern IN

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate Southern IN Empty Re: Milk to donate Southern IN

Post by Lia Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 am

I would be happy to come get the milk this week. My milk stash is running low.

Thank you so much,

Lia

805-646-8078 cell 317-602-6532 Home

liamillard@gmail.com email

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by sjb1skeets Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I sent you the donor screening form but haven't heard back. We are still VERY intrested and much in need. Please let me know if you received it and if you are still intrested.
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Post by tvetter Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

I have had several people say they are interested, but then I don't hear back from them. I am getting frustrated with the process.

tvetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am

Did you find a recipient for your milk? If not I would love to have it. I have an adopted son Wesley who is 10 mos old.

Thank you,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by sjb1skeets Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I am sending you a PM VERY intrested!
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate Southern IN Empty Milk to donate Southern IN

Post by tvetter Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 pm

I have a huge supply of milk. My freezer was full by the time my baby was 2 months old. For the past 2 months I have just been dumping the extra milk. I am new to this, but I am willing to ship or meet locally for pick up.

tvetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down