MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH

3 posters

Go down

Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH Empty BM in NH

Post by assertc Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 am

Hello-
I am in the Concord area; I have a 3 week old boy, born at 35 weeks due to my severe hypertension. I also happen to have Tubular Hypoplastic Breasts and do not have much in the way of glandular breast tissue - pumping, fenugreek etc will not increase my supply as the tissue just isn't there. I have one breast that is producing drops, the other, less than 1 oz per feeding. I am supplementing with NeoSure 22, a formula for preemies, but the higher calorie content is making him terribly gassy and so uncomfortable - I would really like to get him on as much BM as possible and eliminate the formula as much as I can.
If you are interested in connecting, please email me at assertc@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!

assertc

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH Empty Re: Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH

Post by SuperMommywith5kids Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

I don't know where you are located in NH. I have a 6 month old son that I would love to get more donor milk for. I am in MA and could talk more if the milk is still available.

Thanks, Kelley and Baby Isaiah~
SuperMommywith5kids
SuperMommywith5kids

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH Empty Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH

Post by cherylefrancis Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 am

Would prefer to donate to a local family (Maine, NH, Mass, VT) - I have a four month old baby and went back to work at the beginning of January. I pump for her at work and the pump has increased my supply so much I'm pumping at least twice what my baby eats during the day. I'd love to find a baby who needs the milk so it doesn't go to waste. I'm in excellent health, take no meds except for prenatals, and have a healthy little baby! I don't smoke/drink and am happy to provide copies of the bloodwork done during my pregnancy.

Last edited by cherylefrancis on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

cherylefrancis

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH Empty Re: Lots of Milk to Donate in Southern NH

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down