MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby Empty milk in Riverdale, MD (near College Park, MD)

Post by shannonbarbermeyer Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi - I've written to several on this post tonight to see if anyone is interested and hope to hear something back soon. I'm moving from the Greater Washington DC area (Riverdale, MD) to Minnesota in 9 days. I have 1/2 a freezer full of frozen breast milk to share. I'm a non-smoker, never drink and am taking prenatal vitamins. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, Shannon

shannonbarbermeyer

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby Empty hello!

Post by edaught Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 pm

hello heather,

this is erin healey. i donated milk to you in june???? anyway, i have about 300 ounces to donate, but it would be a one time thing since i am not pumping anymore. i live in northern va and have a 10 month old boy about the same age as ruby. well, let me know if the milk worked out the 1st time and if you would like more info. happy to hear you've made it this long-wow!!!

erin

edaught

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby Empty Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby

Post by heathergayvelez Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello wonderful momma's-
I am looking for bm again for my daughter, Ruby.
We have had some wonderful donors, that I cannot thank enough, over the past 9
months. I am getting close to running out though and am looking for one time donations
and/or local ongoing donors. I hope to provide her with bm for at
least a year(longer if possible). I have an almost empty deep freezer and can use any amount you can
give. I nurse and pump, but do not produce even half of what she needs due to
reduction in 1993, PTSD and depression. (My father died in a traumatic plane
crash 10 days after her birth.) When we ran out of bm once, I found out that she is allergic to most formula's.
She had started eating some solids, but got H1N1 & pneumonia in November and will only drink bm since being sick.
We live outside of Baltimore, MD and can pick up any day of the week. I have
driven to several surrounding states to pick up milk. So if you are in MD, DC,
PA, or DE and have bm to donate, please email me. I will gladly reimburse storage bags & pump parts.
Thank you so much!
Happy Holidays-
Heather & Ruby Grace

heathergayvelez

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby Empty Re: Looking for milk in MD, PA, DC or DE area for Ruby

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down