MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area

2 posters

Go down

milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area Empty Still interested?

Post by braveangel2 Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:34 am

Just wondering if you had a chance to check your email.
braveangel2
braveangel2

Back to top Go down

milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area Empty Re: milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area

Post by braveangel2 Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm

YGPM!
braveangel2
braveangel2

Back to top Go down

milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area Empty Re: milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area

Post by twins_plus_one Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm

that would be fantastic!
where abouts are you located? we might be able to drive a little further to meet up with you!
This would be great! my suply is dipping even lower, and im trying to keep her on breast milk as her sisters have so many food allergies. so far she has shown none, but trying to keep her off formula at all costs!

twins_plus_one

Back to top Go down

Post by braveangel2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm an hour south of Bellingham, but travel to B'ham often. I'm in the process of getting my blood work from my midwife, but I can do a one-time donation of 6-10 month age milk.
braveangel2
braveangel2

Back to top Go down

milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area Empty milk wanted lyndon or bellingham area or surrounding area

Post by twins_plus_one Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 pm

hi im from vancouver BC and have been looking for a doner in the area, i am willing to go to the US to get breastmilk for my little girl. willing to go to lyndon or bellingham area and surrounding area. thank you

twins_plus_one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down