MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:(

3 posters

Go down

Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:( Empty Re: Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:(

Post by bluecandi Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

Ok thank you so much mama!! We are really grateful for the consideration!!
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:( Empty Re: Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:(

Post by emilia_devletian Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 am

I'm sorry but I promised someone already.If I have more milk in the future I'll definitely contact you.
Good luck!

emilia_devletian

Back to top Go down

Post by bluecandi Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm

My dd is almost 5 months and we would love to receive some milk. We live in TX and can pay for shipping. Please let me know and thank you SO much!

Candice
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Post by pmorley Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Emilia,

I am desperately looking for milk for my son, Caleb, who was born with Trisomy 13. He is 9 months-old now. I was able to pump and feed him my milk for the first six months of his life, then I relied on donor milk and elemental formula. However, he does not tolerate formula only for more than a couple feedings in a row (he is tube fed continually over 20 hours). He starts crying really hard; we assume he starts cramping. I am basically out of breast milk since the women who were donating are no longer able. We are in Minnesota and could pay for shipping the milk. Let me know. I can be reached at this e-mail address, or at 952-926-5043.

Thanks,

Perla

P.S. If you would like to know more about him, we have a Caring Bridge site. His password is calebmorley1.

pmorley

Back to top Go down

Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:( Empty Full freezer of milk to donate!!!Please respond or I'll have to start throwing away :(:(:(

Post by emilia_devletian Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 pm

My son is 5 month old and I've been overproducing for all those months.I have full freezer of milk,all labeled by date,frozen according to the guidelines.I still produce a lot so I keep freezing and I'm running out of space.I would love to donate to a baby in need!!!Please contact me here or on my e-mail emilia_devletian@yahoo.com. I live in Arlington Heights,IL and I'm even willing to meet you somewhere half way if you live far from my place.

emilia_devletian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down