MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville

2 posters

Go down

Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville Empty Re: Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville

Post by prinsess2006 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:19 pm

I sent you a private message

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville Empty Re: Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville

Post by prinsess2006 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 pm

I would LOVE the milk for my 6 month old boy!!! He was born 2 months premature and can not tolerate formula. I can not produce due to a hormone disorder. I live in Diwners Grove, but am in Naperville all the time for work. I can pick up anytime. Thanks for you kindness!

prinsess2006

Back to top Go down

Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville Empty Freezer Full of Milk to Donate in Naperville

Post by cleather16 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:24 am

I have a freezer full of breastmilk dating back to September (very little in December and January since I started giving my daughter the "fresh stuff" for her days at daycare in those months). I am new to Milkshare and would like to find a "home" for this breastmilk in the Naperville area as soon as possible to maximize the use of it before it "expires". I am healthy and my daughter is healthy. I didn't drink alcohol before pumping, but I did drink coffee (1-2 cups per day). Can I help anyone out?

cleather16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down