MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces Empty Re: Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces

Post by toomuch41 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi-
I currently have an arrangement with another Mama in need. I will repost if I end up with extra milk again. Good luck in your search and take care. Thanks.

toomuch41

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces Empty Re: Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces

Post by sullywilson Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Hi we live in little rock, AR and while driving to stlouis would be hard with my three month old, would you be willing to ship the milk if I paid for it plus supplies? I will also send you pump bags! Please let me know. Since we are so close shipping wise and the milk has been in deep freeze, if you pack it tightly and ship overnight, you don't need dry ice. Just a cooler or more which we would pay for or ship yours back plus duct tape. Please let me know and we can talk more!

sullywilson

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces Empty Milk to Donate (St. Louis, Mo or Southern, IL Area) Thousands of Ounces

Post by toomuch41 Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:06 pm

I am new to donating, but am running out of room in my deep freeze (bought one specifically for breast milk) and now storing in my parent's deep freeze. I can make a large start up donation, but would be interested in an ongoing donation as well. I pump around 60 to 90 ounces daily. We are 25 minutes from St. Louis, an hour from Springfield, and my husband travels to the Sparta/Baldwin, IL area daily.

A little about me....

I am a 35 year old, white female, college graduate, and stay at home mom to a toddler and infant. I am married and we live in Edwardsville, IL. I have a soon to be 5 month old daughter and I pump exclusively because she was unable to nurse due to feeding issues. I do not smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol, or even eat gassy foods to ensure my baby doesn't have issues. I do drink 2 cups of coffee a day and have caffeinated sodas from time to time. I am not a health nut, however, I do attempt to eat balanced meals. I've been on an antibiotic for 5 days, because of a sinus infection. I also take domperidone and a prenatal vitamin. If not familar, domperidone is similar to Reglan and used to increase prolactin for milk production (I had issues with my supply in the beginning and this drug saved me! I am afraid to back off of it until I am done pumping, therefore I have too much milk). My daughter consumes about 35 ounces a day, so I could easily supply enough milk for another baby. I also can provide a copy of my health screening from my pregnancy. Thank you..

toomuch41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down