MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area

5 posters

Go down

Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area Empty Re: Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area

Post by 4BroganLynn Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Is all of this milk taken? Thanks

4BroganLynn

Back to top Go down

Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area Empty Re: Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area

Post by musicmom3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Is this milk taken? Thanks!

musicmom3

Back to top Go down

Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area Empty milk wanted

Post by michellebrue Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm

If you still have milk available, I am in the St. louis area and in need for my 3.5 week old, as I am not able to produce enough. Please let me know! I will supply bags as needed. Can pick up from you.

michellebrue

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm

We can also pay for bags if you would consider being an ongoing donor. Smile

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

If you will consider shipping, I can arrange to have everything you need to pack it and ship it sent to you. My Phoebe Jane here in VA could really use it as she cant tolerate any formulas.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area Empty Needing to donate extra milk in the St louis area

Post by Col36joh Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi all I am 24 years old with an awesome ability to produce more milk then we need! I was leaking two months before I had my baby and my supply is huge. I am looking to donate to a family that truly needs this milk as it would break my heart to throw it away. I am looking for a family that would pay for supplies such as storage bags so I can continue to pump and supply to those who can not. Please contact me as soon as possible I still have colostrum even since I made so much. All the milk is in deep freezers and has been since the end of December, I have more recent milk and older (from dec) probably between 3 & 4 thousand ounces.

Col36joh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down