MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!

4 posters

Go down

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!  Empty Re: 4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!

Post by sleepingeagle Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi-o,

I'm from MA, but will be in upstate NY this summer a couple times visiting family and was wondering if you still needed milk? Shipping might not be too bad from Champlain, NY.

Cheers Smile
Sarah
sleepingeagle
sleepingeagle

Back to top Go down

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!  Empty milk near Saratoga

Post by mommakikiz Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:14 pm

BTW I just noticed your location is B Spa- that is even closer to me and I have a friend to maybe go see in B Spa today.

mommakikiz

Back to top Go down

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!  Empty I have milk near Saratoga!

Post by mommakikiz Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Do you still need milk?????? I had 20 bottles stored in our spare freezer in the garage and went out today to find that everything in the freezer was thawed- still icy, but soft not hard as a rock. My 4 month old will only consume a few of these bottles today and I am heartbroken at the waste, so I thought I would try to find someone who needs milk. Let me know if you do today. I don't know if it will still be good tomorrow and I don't like to take chances with that.

mommakikiz

Back to top Go down

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!  Empty Re: 4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!

Post by fireworksinjuly Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I have about 150 -200oz. Not quite enough to ship (which I would really prefer not to do anyways) but I do live about 3 hours from you in Elmira NY. If you interested, I don't have my records but all my bloodwork is clean no drugs etc. I do drink milk. I suspect I have slight excess lipase but neither of my children or my last donor baby seemed to care about it. I am a working mom who pumps for my child but I have over supply.

fireworksinjuly

Back to top Go down

4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!  Empty 4 MONTH OLD NEEDS MILK PLEASE!! (( BALLSTON SPA, NY )) WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING, HAVE COOLERS!

Post by KristenL Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:38 pm

I am reaching, looking for donor milk for our son Ziggy. He is allergic to formula and because of his umbilical hernia he can not stomach anything other then breast milk and we just found out from the pediatricain he is not aloud to have solids until he reaches a year old and recovers from his surgery, therefore I am yet again on the search for more milk. Before our last donation... we had to use whole milk and goats milk...and if we run out of BM but it was very harsh on his system still and I do not want to put him through that again. Just recently we went onto News Channel 10 with our story and got a great response! I wouldn't be posting this up and reaching out across the country trying to find moms that care enough to help if this wasn't my last option because now he needs the milk until he is over a year with no solids. Our insurance won't cover milk banks...and at $5oz we cant afford that. I am so thankful for every last oz we have recieved so far. We are willing to pay shipping from Ohio, Maryland, DC, PA, VA, NY, VT, ME, and NJ. Its so easy I can ship you a cooler you just fill it up and take it to the UPS store call me and i'll pay for it to be shipped over the phone. I know it has to be at least 250oz or more because it will melt in transit... but if u are willing to help please contact me! if not please just pass this on. If not for me for my son!!!

Thank you,
Kristen & Ziggy

(( we are in Ballston Spa, NY )) upstate NY!!!

Last edited by KristenL on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
KristenL
KristenL

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1672346163621#!/pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down