MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping

3 posters

Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping Empty Re: Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping

Post by blessed4x Sun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby's illness. I dont have a supply of milk yet but I'm working on it. I would love to help your baby if you still need milk. Where are you located? You can email me at cryway2@yahoo.com if you're interested.

blessed4x

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping Empty Re: Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping

Post by kingram Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm

did you get my email?

kingram

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping Empty Hi

Post by nm48502 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 am

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply back! If you over night it I think the ice packs should be fine most people send it with dry ice to make sure it doesnt go bad and mail it in a Styrofoam container. I can pay you for the shipping of it and replace whatever the milk is in or pay you for what the milk is in whichever you want. Heres my email Dnhartman03@yahoo.com we can talk more there but if you tell me how much it cost you to ship it and if you want the bottles back or if i can pay you for them i can send that to you once I get the milk. Let me know but email me on my personal email and I can give you my address.

Thank you so much
Nicole
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by kingram Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your son! I want to help.

I don't have a big amount stored up, but I have some frozen that I can send and I'm currently pumping more than my baby takes, so I can send fresh out as well. I have about 10-15 bottles now and can make about 2 extra bottles a day.

I would like to help, but am extremely slammed with my 2-month old and going back to work now. If there is an easy system you can think of, I will be happy to mail you my bottles. I pass the post office on my way to work. Perhaps I could overnight them to you, packed with a couple freezer packs, and then you could mail back the bottles.

The problem is that the frozen milk will start to thaw in shipping. I don't know how to get around that. Do you have any ideas?

And I hate to have to ask this, but I will definitely need your help in covering shipping and supply costs. I'm afraid my husband's been out of work for over a year now (thanks to the recession) and I just graduated in December and am now working in a low-paying trainee position this year. How would you like to handle that?

Wishing your son a speedy recovery!
Katie Ingram

kingram

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping Empty Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital will pay for shipping

Post by nm48502 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi,
My son stopped eating by mouth at 2 months old and isn't growing well he now has a g-tube in his stomach he cant tolerate any formula only breast milk and while I do pump Im slowing down and not making enough to get by and don't have anymore in the freezer. I'm afraid I will run out and then we wont know what to do we spend most are time in childrens hopsital because they don't know whats wrong with him if you can help it would mean everything to us.

Nicole
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down