MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor

2 posters

Go down

Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor Empty Re: Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor

Post by kylesmom Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am

heartland canuck wrote:I PM'd you. I'm about two hours from you. I don't smoke, and keep milk after the occasional beer separate from the rest since I was planning on donating to a milk bank. At this point I have about 100oz frozen that you are welcome to.

Yes i'd be interested. I PM'd you as well. If you are available tomorrow PM since my mother will be going your way on a field trip.

kylesmom

Back to top Go down

Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor Empty Re: Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor

Post by heartland canuck Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

I PM'd you. I'm about two hours from you. I don't smoke, and keep milk after the occasional beer separate from the rest since I was planning on donating to a milk bank. At this point I have about 100oz frozen that you are welcome to.

heartland canuck

Back to top Go down

Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor Empty Mom to 4 month old looking for milk donor

Post by kylesmom Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi there. I live in Des Moines, IA and have been blessed to have a wonderful son. Unfortunately, my milk supply has decreased since he was 2 months old and we've had to battle with weight issues as well as let-down issues Crying or Very sad . I'd be very greatful to have milk from someone who isnt on any meds, aside from multivitamins and that you follow an overall healthy diet, dont smoke or drink or do drugs. I think these are reasonable things to ask for. I do ask that the milk is no older than 4 months prior to today's date. I'm trying to increase my milk supply by pumping and i'm slowly seeing some progress. As advised by my Lactation Consultant, I'm using a supplemental nursing system (SNS). Instead of supplementing with formula, i'm hoping to supplement with breast milk. Please let me know! I'm willing to pay for S&H.

kylesmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down