MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 month old in NEED of donor milk

Go down

8 month old in NEED of donor milk Empty 8 month old in NEED of donor milk

Post by tcoakley Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am

I'm new to the site but I heard about it through a friend. I have an 8mo son who is on his last few bags of donated milk. He has no allergies that we are aware of, but we are desperately trying to keep him on mama milk until he is at least one year old. We would appreciate all the help we can get, he does not tolerate formula well, which also adds to our desperation. We live in Beaverton. Please and thank you!

tcoakley

Back to top Go down